Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Who am I?

Let me start off by saying that I am a 27 year old mother of two and a step-mom to one.
My step-son is 14 who we will call K. He is my calm, cool, collective, too smart for his own good, straight A student.
My middle son is 4 who we will call Boo. He is my rambunctious, pain in the rear, testing, annoying but so darn cute and over-all good in nature son.
My youngest son is 1 month, yes one month, who we will call fat-fat. He is starting to get a personality, but as of right now, all he does is eat. He was born 11/30/13 at 7 lbs 1oz and as many newborns do, they loose weight. He went down to 6lbs 5 oz and by his 2 week checkup he was 7lbs 12 oz. We will see what he is tomorrow at his 1 month appt.

As for me, I am your not so average person. I have panic disorder and suffer from PTSD from events that happened to me as a youngin'. I am sure we will get into all that mamma jamma at a later date.
I also suffer from this thing called NO FILTER. I know, I know, it is not something to be ENTIRELY proud of but that is one thing that makes me special. That is also one thing that is great for you, yes you, the one reading this:) Why you ask? Well that means I am willing to talk about all the nitty-gritty things that some popularity-driven person(s) won't. Everyone has their opinions and are entitled to them, heck they can even back them up by facts, however I will indulge you with my life events and what I have experienced.

Some of my favorite hobbies that I will also eventually and periodically write about (but not limited to) are: crafting, creating, parenting, life, pregnancy, labor and delivery, my children, spousal support/ problems, life hacks, and whatever else comes my way:) Feel free to e-mail me about a specific topic you want to talk about (I will even keep it anonymous, just specify please) at theoutlandishmomma@gmail.com

~with love
       T

No comments:

Post a Comment