Tuesday, March 25, 2014

OH it's no big deal.... OK IT IS!!!!!! THE LIEBSTER AWARD NOMINATION!!!! EEEKKKK!!!

Heyyyyyyy Ya'llllll!!!

So I just found out that I was nominated for the Liebster Award!!!! OH EM GEE!!!!

~Well what is it?!?!?! It's an award for smaller blogs that was recognized by a fellow blogger! YAYY!! I made the list!!! (doing a happy jig)

I would love to thank Miss Becky and Miss Glenna from My Paper Craze! Ya'll ladies are AMAZINGGG!!! I also want to thank them for the recognition!!!! Check out their awesome blog here>>>>>> My Paper Craze <<<<<<< yup amazing RIGHT?!?!?!


This is SUCH an honor!!! So here are the rules....
ok let's get this shindig started:)

Questions:
Here are my answers for the questions by Becky and Glenna :)
1. Why did you decide to start a blog?
My wonderful boyfriend. He says that I have been through so much and I have so many ideas that I should write it down, oh and my therapist... well she agrees:) So thank you to Chris and Hayley! They are my rocks

2. Is blogging your obsession or your hobby?
Right now it is a hobby. I'm happy to admit that it is slowly becoming an obsession. 

3. What is your greatest source of inspiration for your blog?
My greatest source?? Well I would have to say my brain, haha! I look at all the wonderful blogs and try to do something different. We all aspire to be different right?

4. Do you plan your posts in advance or are you a spur-of-the-moment blogger?
I would have to say that I am definitly a spur-of-the-moment blogger. Something pops in my head and I'm like "oh that would be a good post" let's do this!! all while fist pumping {not really though, I do not fist pump}

5. If you could choose a blog-idol, who would it be?
I have SO MANY!!! I would have to say the first blog that I really followed and has inspired me is Lauren Lanker from the thinking closet.

6. What do you consider your biggest success so far as a blogger?
My biggest success would have to be writing my first post, doing my first YouTube video and also getting on the computer to do posts! I just feel that life has me wrapped up at times and it really is a commitment to get on the computer.

7. What has been your biggest obstacle?
My almost 4 month old son. He always needs attention {but I do not mind at all}. I love all his little kisses and hugs. I would also say my 4 year old. We are prepping him for school so that has been an obstacle, but it's awesome to see his brain go to work!

8. Is there anything you would change about your journey into blogging?
No way! I am a firm believer in everything happens for a reason. So how it happened, it was for a reason:)

9. Do you have any insight to share with those contemplating starting a blog?
Just do it!!! JUST JUMP INTO IT AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!!

10. What is your favorite activity (or non-activity) to relax?
Crafting, dancing with my kiddos, listening to music, or a piping hot bath...... aaahhhh I can feel the steam now!

11. What do you envision for your blog in 10 years?
It will be bigger, better and I still learn. If you are not learning then you are not using your brain to the fullest extent!



11 random facts:
Although I'm not sure if these are going to be too random...

1. I have an old soul..... like I think my soul is wayyyy older than my boyfriend {7 years is nothing}
2. I have my own dictionary.... it's called the Tiffanary
3. My favorite color is black... the lack of all colors light.
4. I enjoy taking part in first person shooter games. Gamer for life!
5. I never wear socks that match..... like ever!
6. Weird is my normal... what is normal anyway????
7. I love all things dark, spooky, gory, skulls, Halloween and everything in between
8. My dream job is to be a Forensic crime scene investigator. 
9. My favorite drink is Pepsi... I can not stand Coke
10. I take pictures ALL THE TIME!
11. I have Panic Disorder and PTSD. 

My Winners:

I did have to guess at most of the followers, so please do not be offended!! 

1. Daniela @ Put A Bird On It
2. Stephanie @ The House on Hillbrook
3. Meredith @ Whats Next Ma
4. Kirsten @ One Tough Mother
5. Melanie @ It Happens in a Blink
6. Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof
7. Nicole @ Coley's Corner
8. Helen @ Creating Joyfully
9. Joyce @ Peace, Love and Joyce
10. Janice @ Nearly Handmade
11. Bev @ Give Me A Paintbruch

WOW was that hard to pick just 11 :/ Can I do 11 more like 50 times?!?!?!?

11 Questions for all my Winners:
1. How did you start out?
2. What is one thing you despise about blogging?
3. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
4. How many hours a day do you set aside to blog?
5. What are your extra curricular activities {besides blogging and crafting}?
6. Who is your Idol?
7. Who/what is your blogging inspiration?
8. Do you ever get together with other bloggers?
9. Do you ever go to any crafting swaps or meets?
10. What is you favorite thing about sharing your ideas?
11. What is your goal for this year?

Happy blogging and CONGRATULATIONS to all the award winners!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Thank you so much, Tiffany for nominating me as one of the 11 bloggers!

    ReplyDelete