Friday, May 23, 2014

Wreck it wednesday! (starting on Friday)

Hey ya'll!
I'm noticing a trend going on that has someone doing artsy stuff every week. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE artsy stuff but I like to be different:)
Now that I am starting school again Monday I will have a busy work week and I figured I need a break!

Welcome to Wreck It Wednesday!!!!!!


I got inspired by a blogger bud named Lauren. She has an amazing blog called The Thinking Closet. Yup you should go check her out!!! I know I would (and do)!

So what is Wreck it Wednesday???? I got this new gem the other day called "Wreck This Journal" by Keri Smith.

It will help with my overwhelming need to be perfect ALL THE TIME!!! It gets a bit annoying!! 
Many times when you do art, there are supposed to be mess ups, screw ups, and IT'S OKAY!!!
Not in my book, I like to have everything turn out the way I planned. If it doesn't (which is 80% of the time) I feel overwhelmed, anxious and just all around mad. Welp, this book is supposed to help with all of that.... it is supposed to help you say "hey, messy is okay and you don't need to have EVERYTHING in it's place ALL THE TIME" 

So I decided to give it a shot!!! 

~~~~Here's the skinny~~~~
Every Wednesday I will post a new page that I have done:) The very first instruction in the journal is to carry it everywhere with you. So I can guarantee you that I did not do the post that day. It will probably have been done a very long time ago... but that is the excitement right??? That's how series are started... hehe!!

Here's the pic of the first page!!!

I seriously hope ya'll enjoy this journey with me! I know I will!!

With Love,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment